G.J. KENVYN & COMPANY, LIMITED, COLONIAL BUILDINGS, NEWPORT-ON-USK
Source: Johns's Newport Directory, 1904
Importers and wholesale distributing agents of British, Imperial, and Foreign food products.
Four Floors give us 11,104 feet of Warehouse room, and is lit up throughout with the Electric Light, and heated by Hot Water. A Hydraulic Lift, capable of carrying half a Ton, 150 feet a minute if necessary, serves each floor. The Basement is 2,778 square feet, concrete floor, the walls lined with white glazed bricks, and includes a commodious Bacon Washing House. We have adopted and concentrated in this one place all the latest improvements regardless of cost, with a view of securing perfect cleanliness and every convenience for meeting our increasing trade at a minimum of cost and labour, and giving our buyers free storage when desired.
NEWPORT PAST: [ Prints Index ] [ Gallery ] [ Home ]