TITLE: THE SILVER GRILL RESTAURANT, 58 High Street, Newport, 1905
Source: Johns's Newport Directory, 1905
Run by AW Bland & Sons who asked for the indulgence and continued support of their patrons during the re-building of the establishment. The picture shows 'the old Silver Grill'. The business was carried on as usual two doors above next to the 'old post office'.
NEWPORT PAST: [ Prints Index ] [ Gallery ] [ Home ]